Thursday, May 1, 2008

Finally I am become a PPPian

Hey, guys, It is the evening time and as a routine I am playing with my surfing habits on the net. I opened up my mail box and found one mail received from PPP. I just shocked about it. Because from so many days (I think from last 3 months) I am trying to be a part of PPP. Twice and thrice I read this mail and got my self satisfaction that "Finally I am become a PPPian on the PPP platform". It happens only because of the helping hands of PPP.

Actually, one can thinks that it is not so important to be a part of PPP (it is the opinion of the persons who are not a part of PPP till date because they never pass the rules of PPP). Anyway, I do not bother about their opinions. But if you ask me the same question then here is my answer in simple world i.e., "AWESOME".

Guys, on the other hand, there are so many blog network on this huge and vast internet media and everyone tries for PPP. But the fact is that there are few people (like me) who get success to pass through the "PPP examination rules" and most of them are failed. I agree that only quality post or articles helps to pass the rules of PPP.

I knocked the door of PPP's blog network and last I get it what I want. Guys, first time I came to know that what type of quality in your blog's post (articles) or site that PPP expected. I worked hard on the quality post. I never run behind any sort of backlinks, trackbacks or link exchange programms (whatever links placed on my blog are too old) to increase the PR of my site. Many times I read these rules of PPP and act on them to get the success and become a PPPian.

PPP is its kind of a fantastic blog network in which you can earn an amazing paid opportunities (what I experienced right now). I am also thankful to the my Blog Guru who inspired me a lot and did supportive act to become a good blogger and delivered so many tips. He taught me how to do the real work in blogging. He is also a part of PPP from last one and half years.

Guys, every time when we discuss or talk on the money matter or find out the second income source, I would prefer only PPP to all you buddies because there is no such type of blog network who gives you a quality money for your quality posts. I invite you all to please join the group of PPP and relax about money matters for long life.

No comments: