Monday, June 9, 2008

A great discount hub : EasyToBook.com

It is really headache when your organization plan to send you on official tour at foreign countries. I have to move towards 3 cities i.e. Naples, Barcelona and Rome. 3 days are left to take off my craft. It was my second official visit. I have to book my reservations to stay at Naples Hotels, as the plan decided by our management. Because all our clients and respective institutions are residing nearby this area.

It was 10 days official tour to above cities and I have to do the reservation work on my own. Thanks to my management to give me full freeness and opportunity to work over these cities. Now the main problem here was to choose the best accommodation. My GM suggested to stay at Naples. While surfing for reservation I come across the website "EasyToBook.com" and I feel that all my headache gone away.

Early morning I reached at Naples and entered in "Pulcinella Naples". This is one of the most fantastic hotel within Naples Hotels. I stayed here for 2 days. It is a superb hotel in a fantastic location. This is it's kind of a hotel with first-class service. I had tasted very good breakfast during my stay at this hotel. This is one of the location, for shopping, restaurants and of course coffee.

I was at Barcelona for 5 days and stayed at "U232 Barcelona Hotels". The hotel is lovely and very trendy. Breakfast was included in the rate and was great - large choice of items. I have already recommended this hotel to my friends which comes under the lowest range of Barcelona Hotels. You can find here Junior Suit, Tripple Room, Twin Room, Single Room and Double Room.

Rome is the last city I stayed here for 3 days. I stayed at "38 Viminale Street De Luxe B&B Rome". It was a lowest range of Rome Hotels with good location, not far from the main train station and the Reppublica metro stop. The colosseum was a ten-minute walk away. If you don't have too much luggage, you can walk to and from the train station. The area is safe, too, and I had a nice view of the Teatro dell'Opera di Roma. For the money, though, it was a nice spot, and I would definitely return.

Guys, it was only possible due to "EasyToBook.com". This website never charge a fees on the bookings of your tickets. With the help of this website you can book your reservations at any place of the world.

The website offers me up to 80% discount on the reservation of the Naples Hotels, Barcelona Hotels and Rome Hotels in first stroke. At easytobook.com you can reserve your reservation at anytime. So, if you are looking for reservation this is the unique discount hub only for you.

No comments: