Thursday, October 23, 2008

New York City : Everyone's Paradise

The City of New York, most frequently called New York City, is the most thickly settled city in the United States, in an urbanite area that ranks among the world's most-populous urban areas. It is a leading globular city, maintaining a powerful charm over worldwide commerce, finance, culture, and entertainment. The city is also an important center for international involvements, entertaining the United Nations headquarters.

It was the day my brother-in-law (who is still working with a great IT company) invited me and my family to spend the vacations at New York. I just move hurriedly to complete the formalities to reach there like passport, visa and many important things. Before reaching there we never expected that we are going enter in paradise. It is one of the most memorable experiences of me and for my naughty kid. My kid creates so many questions about New York and New Your City starting from “Dad, what is New York?”, “Is it looks like our country?”, “Dad, what can we do there?”, “Can I see Lion there?”, Many questions and his dad locked his mouth because he could not replied back to him. I just told them, “Dear, just wait!”

After reaching there, my brother-in-law already got New York City Pass to move along with. I turned to my brother-in-law and asked him about the New York City Pass. He told me it is useful in various ways, we can visit Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), Guggenheim Museum, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Empire State Building Observatory, Museum of Natural History, we can use all tickets for 9 days and it saves money i.e. about 1/2 cost if tickets if we purchased separately, one more point, it saves your time to and need not to wait in long ticket lines and most importantly we can use it at Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises. My kid just said, “Wow!” While moving along New York City, I demand my brother-in-law that it is my wish to see the statue of Liberty what I have seen in most of the movies. Thanks to my beloved brother-in-law who fulfilled my wish. This is the stage I decided, once in a year we must visit New York City to grab the life’s most beauteous moments.

Guys, this busy vacation we completed here because my brother-in-law managed all these things through the New York tours. It is the most famous website who serves the customer what they demand. They furnished the important information at their website like what to do in New York City, information about hotels and city, site map and most importantly the special price packages to various well known and unbelievable visit points and destinations. I have just noted down the number of customer service 1-800-213-2474 from this website to plan next year New York tours.

Guys, still the memories are playing the rhythm of this New York City and calling us back to spend much more time. But time matters. Yes! We will be there one more time at New York City to get hold of an essence and emotions of the great paradise.

No comments: