Friday, October 10, 2008

Who Just Called Me? - Get your answer here!

From last half an hour I am receiving bothering calls and I it disturbed my whole work. I don't know Who Just Called Me?. I have tried many times to trace it but I could not get any results of it. I just ringed up my beloved friend "James" and he referred on name called "WhoJustCalledHere.com". I replied him back that he is in mood to just kidding with me. But he explained just go through this website you can get all your answers.

Guys, I traced this bothering call. He was a 6 yrs. kid playing with his same age group friends a Game Phone. I told them patiently what they were doing there and told them please not to give a call again as I am working in the office.

Guys, it is not so great reason or example that I was suffered. But if you think over it, you could also caught under this situation many times. The only difference he/she may be a man or women or any telemarketing guy or anyone else.

It is not a matter to receive any call but it is also difficult to trace them and here this website help me to trace the naughty kids.

Guys, if all you are awaiting to fend off those hassling phone calls, just take a help of this website and sort out your problems to trace the particular person. If you are a Cell Phone User just call at (888) 382-1222 and replied it back with the directions. And Land Line users surf at DoNotCall.gov for further procedure.

I recommend it because you can get a reverse cell phone lookup in real time without spending your precious time. Now never say, "Who Just Called Me?"

No comments: