Friday, September 19, 2008

Fire Ants : Kill them now

They are painful. They are spread worldwide. Till time they have found with over 280 species. They are denoted to as 'red ants' in the U.K. They have several common names like 'Ginger Ants' and 'Tropical Fire Ants' - in English, aka-kami-ari in Japanese, and Feuerameise in German. Whatever the names you called them but they are too bad with human beings. I might think that no one can escaped from them at least once in a life and have an experienced of their cut off.

Buddies, I am talking here about fire ants. Yeah! Fire Ants! God gifted them a painful weapon. I don't know about all you but if you ask me, then I would say, I am also one of the enemy of fire ants. Because, I never forgotten their surgery till time with a poisonous device (which God gifted them) that terminates the flow in a pipe.

Basically, the question raised in once mind that how to kill fire ants? Is it there any proper way to kill them? While analyzing the reasons and remedies I came across an unique guide which shows the perfect way to kill fire ants. The name of the website is 'ControlFireAnts.com.

If all you would like to have 100% solution to kill fire ants then you must hit this website to set the straight solution on it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Getting rid of fire ant is really very difficult. A lot of expertise is required for controlling fire ant infestation. My choice is boric acid for controlling this tinny gladiators. Thanks for the informative article.

ant bait